Neon

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My machine

Everyone asking the same question what kit RC i use after a post in MUDAH. I have 2 GP car and 2 EP car and sad thing is i have no time to play since i further my study and working outstation unstoppably. Now I'm in semester break and do some cleaning in my store. LOL

1)Tamiya TT01
   For drift just change stock motor to super tuned motor


Nissan GTR R35

2)Kyosho TF-5 
  For touring and power up by  Hobby Wing Brushless system (eZRun Series Sensorless Brushless 5.5T  Motor and eZRun 60A Brushless ESC for 1/10 Car (Version 2.0).         


3)HPI RTR Nitro 3 Drift!
   Great for high speed drifting so real with smoke from exhaust.


4)HSP Nitro Buggy
   Great for jumping2 moment.



4)Rest in box
Kyosho Pureten with leaking head

Kyosho with missing dog bone

Body for Kyosho lost dog bone

That all folks.

No comments: