Neon

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Boring Day

Wake up early in the morning without any help. Kinda weird cos usually my clock and hand phone make noise until it shut itself. Hurm.. Starting a new day with new intention. Healthy Habits to Improve Our Life. After solat i pray to ALLAH to keep my health in best condition and the same time keep my life in right lane. Amin...

Putting my levi's and shirt i drove to SJMC accompany by my dad for medical follow up. My head cannot turn rapidly and feel like a robot. Yehoooo.. I have to move the whole body to minimize the pain. Auchhhh.. After had a chit chat with doc we drove back to home.

What a boring day, cannot play PS2 and PC game just watching Prison Break 3 DVD till 2pm. When the Wonder Pet just started i was thinking to make Cheese Bread just like in TV commercial 'cow with mission'. Hehehe.. This is how to make it.


2 pieces bread and cheese and lay it nicely


Heat your pan and rest it on hot pan


Wait the cheese to melt time is important or your bread burnt out


Taaaaadaaaaa.. Ready to eat

Bitter taste of burnt bread mix finely with salty cheese. I enjoy it while watching Wonder Pet. Today Wonder Pet saving baby flamingo and egg. "Ape yang penting... Kerjesame...". Hahahaha.. The voice and music keep me smiling and brighten my boring day.

1 comment:

MieSueFie said...

alahai... ngan kuali??? nanti be day present yong bg pan ek...